Provide administrative support and assistance to the office manager. Duties include general clerical, receptionist and project-based work. Project a professional company image through in-person and phone interaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Other duties may be assigned).
- Distribute newspapers and mail.
- Greet visitors, answer phone calls and relay messages.
- Correspond internally/externally via e-mail.
- Daily check deposits using a remote capture system.
- Report birthdays, anniversaries, and tour information at Fun Monday meeting.
- Update and print/email next week’s tour details for Enrichment Program Director, Facilities Maintenance Associate, appropriate Converting Facilitators, and other interested Admin personnel.
- Take inventory of office supplies.
- Complete Enrichment Purchase Orders.
- Distribute associates’ birthday and anniversary list and cards.
- Schedule monthly Admin Birthday Celebration.
- As Needed:
- Order office supplies, coffee/water, and associated supplies.
- Order floral arrangements for various associate events.
- Schedule tours and convey pertinent information to appropriate staff.
- Track and record tours in Apricot.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Problem Solving – Takes proactive approaches to address challenging issues whenever they emerge. empowers others to seek information that improves their ability to develop and assess a variety of potential solutions to resolve challenges.
- Communication & Relationships – Both oral and written communication. Ability to identify, understand, and anticipate the emotions, concerns, and thoughts of others. Promotes a friendly climate by maintaining cooperation, pride, trust, and team spirit. Reflects a positive attitude, promotes teamwork, speaks positively about others, and treats others with respect.
- Teamwork – Actively participates in team. Encourages co-operation. Aware of needs of others and responds flexibly. Shares information and supports team members
- Flexibility - Openness to different and new ways of doing things; willingness to modify one's preferred way of performing tasks.
- Judgement – Includes appropriate people in decision-making process.
- Planning/Organizing – The ability to establish a process for activities that lead to the implementation of systems, procedures, or outcomes.
- Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Thoroughness – Ensuring that one's own work and information is complete and accurate.
- Resourcefulness – Ability to get things done in the face of obstacles and constraints by identifying what’s in front of one and optimizing available means.
- Dependability/Reliability – Maintains punctuality enabling the successful performance of job related tasks.
Required Education – Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions; short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in a one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
- Proficient in the use of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook Express, etc.) Should have knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 accounting software: E-tapestry database.
- Knowledge of check depositing.